BTF-LIGHTING

Similar 12V WS2811 LED Strip

Madrix Led Lights Dual Signal Similar WS2815 WS2811 External 1 IC Control Many Leds RGB LED Strip Light Addressable DC12V DC24V.

001.thumb.jpeg.61a02d1c05a35c7110c02b45f3ba8d16.jpeg

This LED strip is upgraded version of WS2811 LED strip. For 5M LED strip, even if all the LEDs are turned on full white, 12V or 24V version has no voltage drop. You don't need to inject power as frequently as 5V WS2812B version.

Similar WS2815 Dual Signal Wires:

This LED strip is Similar like the version of WS2815 LED strip, Designed with one data wire and one backup data wire. Signal break-point continuous transmission. If one LED is damaged, the following LEDs can still work.

Addressable Dream Color Lights Strip:

Every three or six leds can have its own color and brightness. You can control it and set them to any color or animation you want. 256 brightness display and 24-bit color display.

Extensive controller compatibility:

It can be compatible with most controllers in the market.

01.thumb.jpeg.9ee76942beea546bd68fe94f3aa98a39.jpeg 02.thumb.jpeg.36bb30139e4f3872e1f385229126ed66.jpeg 03.thumb.jpeg.c5b9c17d986b9c85581e45f138fd025c.jpeg 04.thumb.jpeg.d534a6c39f27eb6e8ecb380d36d9b05a.jpeg

002.thumb.jpeg.78ed4448536d58fef2fb1e95a648e95b.jpeg

https://aliexpress.com/item/1005001652556538.html

Hallo zusammen,
ich habe das Problem das mein LED-Strip nicht funktionier.
Programiert habe ich ihn und gesichert.
INAV 2,4 mit SW 4.2 Omnibus F4 Pro Led.
In der Config ist Strip eingeschaltet. Man sieht ihn auch im CLI.
Wenn ich die SW Betaflight verwende geht es auch. Also muss die Verdratung richtig sein.
In der SW INAV sind auch im CLI die LEDs programmiert.
Was mache ich falsch????

Gruß Ulrich

I have been looking for better ceiling lighting. My LED cabinet lights have been great but my overhead lighting I cannot stand.

Preferably, I would like an LED Ceiling light with a 24 Key IR Remote that I could use interchangeably with every other light in the room.

I have looked at some track lighting but I really dont like the appearance of track lighting.

I have seen a few flush mounts with 3 or 4 track light-esque spotlights but if I did that I would want 5 or 6 spotlights at least but havent found any like that.

I have also seen some flushmount circular LED lights that have an upper rim of colored LEDs but I am unsure of how well one circular strip of leds would output light in the room.

Looking for some ideas/suggestions/experience pros/cons. Pictures would be great as well.

One of my pet peeves currently is when I take pictures in my room is the downward light always screwing up my photos and the light is just not bright enough. But it is still like taking pictures looking directly at the Sun.

Thats where the track lights came to mind because I could cant/tilt the lights up and out.

Hopefully that made some sense.

Please HELP