Sign in to follow this  
edisonbulb

Her fans are meanwhile hoping to see more of her on reality TV

1 post in this topic

She says the show gave her an opportunity to step back and see the world again, and she's now looking for another job.  There was almost no doubt in my mind that I was going to end up with him.
Recently, Chelsea shed more light on why she disliked Shayne and why she felt that she could win the whole dating thing."

Moreover, Chelsea believes that it might have been best that she did not get too caught up in the emotions on the show. In fact, she questioned the fact of him falling in love with her, when there were 24 other women on the show. Chelsea believed that she and Matt had difficulty in getting to know each other and opening up, but by the time the season ended, she thought they had overcome this barrier. Confident for the win, Chelsea walked away with a broken heart and a broken ego, telling Shayne that she's the "fakest person" ever. She is also happy for the new couple, who seem to be enjoying the ride. Her fans are meanwhile hoping to see more of her on reality TV.  I'd be happy for them. I Edison Bulb wasn't going to rush it unless I meant it.As the 12th season of The Bachelor came to a close, Pharmaceutical sales representative Chelsea Wanstrath thought Led SMD Bulbs that she'd be bagging Matt Grant's affections, until he chose celebrity daughter Shayne Lamas over her during the season finale."

However, the ending didn't turn out the way she wanted it to. Nonetheless, Chelsea is now happy about how things have worked out.

"When it was down to the final two of us, could he actually fall in love with me when he's in love with someone else as well?" she asked rhetorically.  I can't say I would be shocked if they did get married."

Chelsea added that the competition made it harder to get to know Matt.

"I went into this thinking that I needed to have a practical head because I didn't want to get too hurt," she says. Today, Chelsea is spending her time taking a break from her pharmaceutical job. "I would hope that they have a long engagement.

A "completely confident" Chelsea told Reality TV World that "I definitely thought I was about to get proposed to.

"I have no bitter, hard feelings at all," she said. Vintage Edison Bulb 
"I knew I had kind of taken a while to open up to him and develop those kind of feelings and express them," Chelsea said. Moreover, she never understood what Matt said about her and Shayne being alike in some ways, because Chelsea felt that she was the complete opposite of Shayne. "But I explained to him I wasn't going to tell him anything unless I meant it.