Sign in to follow this  
boy23

RGB LED Pixel Name Signs - LED advertising

1 post in this topic

Illuminated Neopixel Sign With IR Remote Control
This an LED sign that you can change the colors or animation displayed by using an IR remote. I cut out the design on my Shapeoko 3 in MDF. If you dont have access to a cnc you could also cut these out on a scroll saw. It would just be more work.

RGB LED Pixel Name Signs - LED advertising - led rgb color sign ×  rgb full color led sign × led advertising screen ×  led advertisingRGB LED Pixel Name Signs - LED advertising - led rgb color sign ×  rgb full color led sign × led advertising screen ×  led advertisingRGB LED Pixel Name Signs - LED advertising - led rgb color sign ×  rgb full color led sign × led advertising screen ×  led advertising

I got the inspiration for this from a YouTube video I saw by Michael Curry titled Making an Illuminated Sign with Inventables X-Carve and Adobe Illustrator. When I saw that I thought it was cool but wanted to improve on it by being able to change the colors. I also thought a step by step description would be good.

Follow the instructions at http://www.instructables.com/id/Illuminated-Neopixel-Sign-With-IR-Remote-Control/