Madison.jr

can LED strip provide enough light

I am planning to replace my existing lights in my living room with a pair of LED strip lights. I was wondering can a LED light be brighter than a CFL light. My children usually sit in the living room, to do their daily home works, hence I am very concerned about the lighting quality in my living room in particular. I was advised by my friend to buy a LED Strip Light - 5000K Cool White - 72W - 12V DC and have two strips running my living room. As per his suggestion, one strip should be placed at the top of the living room, surrounding the living room on all four sides and the other one at the bottom of the living room, just above the carpets, illuminating all four walls. He told me this would serve the purpose and offer a cool look to the room. I am looking to buy LED strip lights locally to ensure I do not end up buying cheap Chinese scrap. I want my product to be an investment, that will last for a couple of years at least. But before buying a LED strip light from my local light store, I thought, it will be useful, if I take a second opinion. I have not seen LED strip light illuminated living room and do not know, how good will it look. As I mentioned earlier, my goal is to have maximum light in the room, something very close to real light( soft yet clear). I am concerned can it provide the adequate light balance I am looking for.

• Like 1

Super high brightness LED strip 2835 24V give elegance to your spaces thanks to the high quality light and to the flexibility of this item.
Suitable for general lighting thanks to the high lumen they can emit and its luminous uniformity. With LED strip lights 2835 you can realize light blades, straight light lines and high effect led profiles.
You can use this wonderful LED strips everywhere: general house lighting, and professional lighting. They can be installed where lamps can not be put, they perfectly fit curved applications as they can be bended. They can reach places that a normal lamp could not reach, suitable to cover curves.

LED Strip 2835 guarantees the best light effect thanks to the high quantity LED diods per meter: this feature allows to realize perfect light lines without dots effect.
They perfect fit residential applications, bars, wellness centers, hotels, restaurants, office and places where you need to create high quality lighting.

For high quality lighting projects we offer LED Strip with CRI>95http://aliexpress.com/e/cZFE9DMk

1930410984_LEDSTRIPCRI100.jpg.70a9833d5e1456868368ad1ee5825cbe.jpg

The power consumption for this 2835 strip is 20W with 196 LEDs per meter.
More power also means more light, so LED strips 2835 higher wattage versions are suitable for the places where you need much more lights.

We offer 24V strips that can be plugged on to both ends: it is possible to avoid voltage drops even in applications where many meters of strips are used, ensuring perfect uniformity.

LED lighting has taken the world by storm, reducing energy consumption, increasing longevity and allowing for new design concepts that were previously impossible. They do, however, require effective management of heat, as they get very hot during use. 

Aluminium LED strip profiles of LED giant ensure a durable finish with a beautiful, neat and luxurious look. Aluminium LED strip profiles ensure that LED strips become less hot and this has a positive effect on the life of LED strips.

LED strip profiles led cooling profilesLED strip profiles led cooling profilesLED strip profiles led cooling profiles

LED strip profiles ensure a nice distribution of the light from the LED strip. The matt cover ensures that the LED dots of the LED strip are not visible while you still maintain the maximum light output with the clear cover. The LED strip profiles are ideal for use in, for example; your store, your office or at home.

LED strip profileshttp://aliexpress.com/e/b9WhG7hq

Now there is a bright enough led strip light that can replace the usual light from light bulbs. And as far as I know, they don't consume as much electricity as ordinary light bulbs because they are LED. Although you could also use LED bulbs and thus save money on electricity consumption and at the same time have a bright light at home. Still, apparently want to use LED strips, and I understand. I will also use them exclusively soon because they are cheaper and look better. I'm not saying everything is clear about electricity consumption there anyway.