Video of LEDLUZ company introduction is including office, lab, workshop, warehouse and so on. LEDLUZ is specialized in research, design, production and sales of LED Profile and LED linear lighting fixture.
LEDLUZ Co.,Ltd was founded in 2009 and located in Shenzhen. We are specializing in the production,researching,and marketing of LED Linear Lighting fixtures. At the same time, we also supply. Aluminium LED Profiles alone to the customers. Good quality product and also good service are for all the customers around the world. Our prouducts were sold to European countries, such as Italy, Germany, France, Spain, UK and also to north Amercia, such as USA, Canada etc. They received excellent evaluation.
A wide range of Aluminium extrusion profiles are available, which enables architects, interior desingers, retailers and home improvement contractors to create amazing lighting project. More than 100 kinds of Aluminum led profiles are for your choice at present. And a lot of stock are in warehouse in order to guarantee the fast delivery within short time. Normally our stock is in 2m each piece for small size profile and 2.5m for big size. And special length can be custom made.
We keep making new design according to the feedback from the market. New design can be custom made according to the drawing or sample which supplied by the customer.
Main components of LED Linear Lighting system:
1) Aircraft Aluminium( 6063-T5) in silver, white or black color.
2) PMMA cover (polymethyl methacrylate) or PC cover (polycarbonate).
3) LED Modules (Flexible LED strip or Rigid LED light bar).
4) LED driver.
Application of LED Linear Lighting system:
1) General Lighting, such as in office, supermarket, shopping mall, hospital,school, museum and factory etc.
2) Cabinet lighting , backlight or supplementary lighting.
3) Also suitable for residential decoration lighting.
4) Lighting for special occasions.
LEDLUZ’s advantage on the LED Linear Lighting Fixtures
1) Simple and fashion deisgn, can be cut according to any length which you need.
2) All of the led modules will be fixed on the Aluminum profile by screws, the design of the profiles are compatible with the led modules and led drivers from Tridonic and Philips (Zhaga Standard). Then the customer can save a lot of money on LED modules research.
3) Modularization design, easy maintenance, fast dismantling.
4) Connector T, Connector L, Connector X and Straight connector are available for your choice.
5) Low operating voltage, very safe, eco-friendly and energy efficient.
KOVR – Wall and Ceiling Integrated Lighting
‘HYDE’ by KOVR: A Smooth Combination of Decor Elements and Lighting
Designed by Danny Venlet for KOVR, ‘HYDE’ high-quality panels are a reworked concept of conventional luminaries into an “all-in-one solution”: a seamlessly integrated LED lighting system into printed architectural surfaces. The HYDE range comes in distinctive natural decors. The remote control and mobile application complete the unique user experience. The system adapts harmoniously to any mood with its easily controllable light intensity.
Hyde – Fully Customizable
HYDE is not just another off-the-shelf product: the system can be perfectly tailored to any part of it’s features. The customer defines the panel size, the KOVR team digitally prints any desired decor onto the surface and programs a specific lighting scheme into it.
Easy Mounting and Wireless Control
Designed and assembled in Belgium, the system comes with high luminary efficiency, a long lifespan and color fastness over time. The complete lighting system is mounted inside the panels, that have a thickness of only 12mm.
The assembly or dismounting can easily be done by (dis)connecting the panels from the tongue and groove system. Finally, it is linked to a personalized mobile application. The application makes control possible from any device with browser or via the mobile app.
HYDE Folder PDF
Source: kovr, designregio-kortrijk, lighting-inspiration
By Jamie A.
39 Victoria Street, London, United Kingdom
The refurbishment of this key building in Victoria involved the relighting of the main office floors with low energy lighting and the creation of an impressive new entry experience.
A special canopy feature was developed with integrated lighting built-in to visually link the interior spaces to the external streetscape. A series of canter-lever arms extend through the interior lobby and are brought together to form a canopy at the entry point on the streetscape. Adjustable lighting offers the facility for varying coloured presentations. Whilst a set colour balance is used at most times in a static mode, for special occasions the colours, tone and brightness can be set to different levels.
The lighting controls utilise the DMX protocol which in this project is on a wireless network, due to the complex nature of the building and the tight voids which precluded traditional cable ways to be threaded through the structure.
Who's Online 62 Members, 1 Anonymous, 136 Guests (See full list)
Most OnlineNewest Member